1. Download & complete Booking Form
All bookings require a completed Booking Form.
2. Send your booking form to us
Scan and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Education Department, Sydney Theatre Company, PO Box 777, Millers Point NSW 2000.
NB: Please do not send any payments with your booking form. STC Ed will confirm your booking and then forward an invoice for your deposit. Bookings are made in strict order of receipt of booking form.
3. STC will confirm your booking
STC will confirm your booking and invoice the school for a 25% deposit. Once you have paid your deposit, your booking is secure. You can request changes to student numbers up to 6 weeks prior to the performance. Schools attending in-season performances (non-school shows) will need to pay the full amount of the booking within 4 weeks of making the booking.
4. Final payment
STC Ed will invoice you for the balance, payable 6 school weeks before your performance. At that stage student numbers are final.
5. Final information sent to schools
Prior to your visit, we will send you detailed information to ensure you have a hassle-free excursion. This will include updating you on any possible changes to times or more detailed information, including content updates as they emerge from the rehearsal process. You will also receive teacher resources to extend your students' learning about the production into the classroom.
6. Attend and enjoy!
Teachers are to check in at the box office on arrival to receive seating information. To enjoy the full Schools Day experience, please arrive for the pre-show talk at 10:15am. Pre-show talks run for approximately 30 minutes and give students a deeper understanding of the play and what to expect from the production. There is a break for recess before the production commences at 11:30am. The post-show Q and A with the actors will run for approximately 20 minutes.
STC Ed terms and conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply for each STC Ed and Schools Day booking:
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is to be paid within 14 days of the booking being confirmed by Sydney Theatre Company. Changes to student numbers must be in writing and no later than 6 weeks prior to the performance. Final payment is due 6 school weeks prior to the performance. Any changes to student numbers after this time are at the discretion of Sydney Theatre Company and subject to availability. The booking is made on behalf of the school and the school accepts liability to make payments on the due dates.
- Please note all school bookings made within 6 school weeks of a performance date must be paid in full within 1 week of confirmation and are final. There are no refunds or changes to numbers or dates on these bookings.