YOUR GUIDE TO A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE THEATRE EXPERIENCE
Updated 07 Mar 2022
The safety of our audiences, performers and staff is paramount. Please read the important information below regarding our current COVID Safe measures, noting that we regularly update our processes based on the latest government advice. Check this page for the latest safety measures prior to your visit. Together we can stay safe and reconnect with each other.
YOUR UPCOMING VISIT TO THE WHARF THEATRES & ROSLYN PACKER THEATRE
Please follow our COVID-Safe plan when you visit:
- Face masks are strongly recommended: We strongly encourage all audience members to wear a well fitted mask at all times during the performance and wherever they cannot physically distance from others, such as when moving through venue foyers. For your own safety and for the safety of those in our community who may be more vulnerable, please bring a fitted face mask with you.
- Performances will proceed at 100% capacity in line with NSW Government guidelines. Please note you will be seated alongside other ticket holders.
- Print at Home Tickets will be emailed to you in the days prior to your attendance, please print your ticket/s if you’re able to and have them ready for scanning on arrival at our theatres. If you do not have access to a printer please have the ticket ready on your mobile phone for scanning as you enter the theatre.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. Safety updates will be provided by email or SMS.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitising stations are throughout each venue.
- Increased monitoring of air-conditioning systems and air-flow throughout the venues. To ensure a high level of filtration and optimum intake of outside air.
We look forward to welcoming you to the theatre and greatly appreciate your support and cooperation. Please note that visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the venue to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
YOUR UPCOMING VISIT TO SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
Sydney Opera House has a comprehensive COVID-Safe plan relevant to patrons attending the Drama Theatre. For the most up-to-date information around safety measures at the venue, please visit the Sydney Opera House website.