STC's Corporate Partnership team can tailor a program of benefits to the specific objectives of your organisation.
Although we do not provide standardised and off the shelf sponsorship models, the following options can serve as a guide for consideration:
Presenting Sponsorship provides opportunities for significant brand profile and joint marketing alongside a selected Main Stage production. It includes the flexibility to focus corporate entertaining both around the selected production and across the entire 12-month season.
- The opportunity to develop a tailored program of joint marketing
- Significant corporate profile
- Unique opportunities for corporate entertaining or other joint corporate events which can include:
- Opening night tickets
- Exclusive events with cast and STC executives
- An allocation of complimentary tickets for use across the Main Stage season
- Use of STC venues
Associate Sponsorship is a second tier production sponsorship model that provides brand alignment with a production of your choice including joint marketing opportunities, and the opportunity to entertain at the selected production and across the year.
Season Sponsorship focuses on providing a program of corporate entertainment at STC productions across a 12-month period. It includes one opportunity for cast access and joint marketing rights.
For more information please contact Rebecca Cuschieri, Director Partnerships on (02) 9250 1995 or email@example.com.
Photo: event produced and designed by The Collaborative Event Design and Management.