VIVID SYDNEY – LIGHT, MUSIC & IDEAS
Fri 24 May – Sat 15 Jun 2019
Featuring light, music and ideas, Vivid Sydney has quickly become the Harbour City’s major winter festival and the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
All ticket holders visiting Roslyn Packer Theatre across these dates should be mindful of additional crowds (up to 800,000 people across the Festival) and traffic impacts.
Road Closures and Special Event Clearways will be in place from 7pm Monday to Thursday and from 5pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (road closures may cause changes to regular bus routes and stops, as well as some taxi ranks).
Please ensure you take public transport wherever possible, check service schedules before departing, and allow additional travel time.
Taxi access to the Walsh Bay area will be managed and ticketholders allowed.
Limited accessible parking will be available, alongside this area will be an access set down and pick up area for patrons with a disability only.
- For up to date information on Road Closures, please visit vividsydney.com/transport
- Download a map of Road Closures
- For information on Sydney Buses, Trains, and Ferry Services please visit: transportnsw.info/vivid-sydney-2019
- For more information about Vivid Sydney visit vividsydney.com
- Wilson Parking (pre booked parking is recommended):
STC PERFORMANCE TIMES COINCIDING WITH VIVID FESTIVAL:
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Roslyn Packer Theatre, 24 May – 8 Jun
Ticket holders attending events on Sat 25 May, Sat 1 Jun, or Sat 8 Jun please note:
On Saturday evenings and across the long weekend major events are planned with road closures similar to New Year's Eve.
Public transport is highly recommended, as is additional travel time allowed to ensure you arrive on time - those who choose to drive should research road closures carefully before departing
Please be mindful that trains will not stop at Circular Quay between 6.30pm-9.30pm on Saturdays, making Wynyard your closest station.