2021 Pier Group Events
15 Feb 2021
2021 PIER GROUP EVENTS
The Pier Group are a group of dedicated volunteer fundraisers who have been generously supporting STC for over 30 years, and through the year they host a series of fun events for theatre lovers and friends. Everyone is welcome to attend! Proceeds from the events go towards the company’s creation of ambitious new works.
We are thrilled to announce that STC’s much-loved Pier Group Lunches are returning to The Wharf.
For our first lunch of 2021, join us for an afternoon with the cast and creative team of Appropriate, including Sam Worthington, Mandy McElhinney and director Wesley Enoch.
Over a two course meal at the newly refurbished Theatre Bar at the End of The Wharf, join the stars of the show as they share insights about the production. It’s a great opportunity to ask the cast anything you’ve wanted to know about theatre, and to learn more about the rehearsal process.
Appropriate Pier Group Lunch
Date: Mon 15 Feb 2021
Time: 12 noon arrival for a 12.30pm start, until 2.30pm
Venue: The Theatre Bar at the End of The Wharf, Sydney Theatre Company, Wharf 4/5, 15 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay
Price: $85 inclusive of a two-course meal, glass of wine and panel discussion
View play information
More Pier Group Lunch events will be announced following the launch of Act 2 of our 2021 Season in March.
For more information on how to support STC please contact the STC Foundation: email@example.com or (02) 9250 1976.
VISITOR SAFETY INFORMATION
Your safety is important to us. We have enhanced health, hygiene and safety measures in place following strict NSW Government guidelines and based on expert public health advice. These measures include:
- No cash, card transactions only
- Compulsory contactless check-in
- Capacity restrictions in accordance to NSW Government Guidelines
- Enhanced daily cleaning regimes – regular cleaning of frequently touched areas and surfaces
- Handwashing facilities and sanitiser provided throughout our venues.
- Signage encouraging physical distancing of 1.5 metres
- Staff trained in COVID-19 safe procedures
What you can do for us – health and safety
- Don’t visit us if you feel unwell, have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 including fever and sore throat in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please respect physical distancing recommendations of 1.5 metres.
- Use hand-sanitiser provided and wash your hands with soap in our restrooms.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.