Q How much is a Twenties ticket?
A Just $20.
Q How do I get hold of a ticket?
A The best way to snap up Twenties tickets are:
- Online via sydneytheatre.com.au/twenties, or
- Phone our Box Office on (02) 9250 1929
If you have been coming down to The Wharf, we encourage you to try buying online to sidestep the box office queue, and hopefully avoid missing out.
The Box Office will remain open for Twenties sales, but depending on demand, it is likely you’ll have better luck getting them online or via the phone.
Q When do tickets go on sale and how far in advance can they be purchased?
A Every Thursday 9am we release an allocation of tickets for the following week only. For example, on Thursday 4 August 9am we release tickets for Monday 8 to Sunday 14 August. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis and may not be purchased any further in advance than the week prior.
Q Do you have any tips for buying Twenties?
A Twenties are sold on a first come, first served basis and always sell fast, especially for popular and sold out shows.
We encourage you to try booking online. Here's our top tips for purchasing Twenties on our website:
- Set a diary reminder – Tickets can be purchased a week in advance, so mark Thursday at 9am in your calendar for the best chance of getting tickets to suit your social diary.
- Bookmark for easy access – Bookmark the Twenties page for swifter access on Thursday mornings.
- Preparation is the key to success - It’s helpful to have your preferred performance dates ready, and some back up dates if they sell out.
- Have your log in details ready – If you need to create a new My STC online account or fix up forgotten passwords, do this prior to Thursday. When logging in, tick the box ‘remember me on this computer’ for a speedier transaction. Log in or register for a new My STC account.
Q What plays can I see?
A Top Girls, Lethal Indifference, Black is the New White, The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui, Going Down, The Children, Still Point Turning: The Catherine McGregor Story, Blackie Blackie Brown: The Traditional Owner of Death, Saint Joan, Hamlet: Prince of Skidmark, The Long Forgotten Dream, The Harp in the South: Part One, The Harp in the South: Part Two, Accidental Death of an Anarchist, A Cheery Soul, The Wharf Revue 2018.
You can learn more about each play by browsing our What's On page.
Q What nights of the week can I go?
A Every night there is a performance (excluding Opening Nights and Schools Days performances).
Q How many can I buy?
A 2 per person per production. But you can buy more at other times throughout the year!
Q Are there any additional costs or booking fees to pay?
A No, there are no additional transaction fees.
Q Who is eligible?
Q I purchased tickets, can somebody else collect them from the box office?
A Yes, but you should advise the Box Office of this to avoid any complications on the day.
Q How do I get to the theatre?
A Learn more about where to park or which bus to catch here.
Q Where are STC venues?
A Visit our venues page.
Q How do I collect my tickets?
A At least 30 mins prior to the performance at the venue's Box Office.
Have another question? Call us on (02) 9250 1929 to ask the Box Office team.