STC GIFT VOUCHERS
Let your favourite people choose their own one-off theatre adventure! A gift voucher promises a memorable night out. Sorted on the spot, gift vouchers are delivered direct to their inbox or yours.
STC gift vouchers can be redeemed against any STC production*. The recipient selects the play and date of their choice.
Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase**.
GIFT A SEASON TICKET
A Season Ticket ensures the theatre-lover in your life will not miss the best entertainment of the year. It’s the perfect way to ensure you have excellent date nights locked in, and lots of quality time with family and friends to look forward to.
Select 2 or more plays to create a personalised Season Ticket package.
If you want to keep this gift a secret until the big reveal, purchase the Season Ticket in your name, then contact our Box Office when you are ready to transfer the tickets to another name. This ensures the lucky recipient gets their benefits and important customer service information.
Not sure what dates to choose? If your gift recipient needs to change dates, that’s no problem. Season Ticket Holders can exchange to another date of the same show fee-free.
*These productions must form part of the STC Season, vouchers cannot be used for external productions based at STC. If in doubt please contact Box Office (02) 9250 1777.
- Vouchers and unused portions of Vouchers should be spent within 36 months from the date of generation. The expiry date is displayed in the original Voucher email.
- If you have misplaced a voucher please contact our Box Office for assistance.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Credit Vouchers are non-refundable, with the exception of Credit Vouchers generated specifically for cancelled performances which are non refundable following the initial cut-off date provided to the booker at the time of issuing the credit voucher
- Presently all 2021 Credit Return Request cut-off windows have closed.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Additional value cannot be added to an existing voucher; however, additional vouchers may be purchased.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Voucher/s, you must pay for the remaining balance with another payment method (such as a debit or credit card) in order to complete the booking.
- Voucher/s cannot be redeemed for an online order if the chosen payment method is PayPal.
- You cannot make a standalone donation, but can make a donation alongside your order if you are paying with a Credit Voucher.
- Multiple vouchers may be redeemed for a single transaction.
- Sydney Theatre Company does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Vouchers.
- Sydney Theatre Company may provide Gift Voucher purchasers, or Credit Voucher holders, with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers or Credit Vouchers held on their accounts.
- Vouchers are not valid for redemption for food, beverage or retail items.