Ticket exchanges are available for most Sydney Theatre Company productions, up to 24 hours before your performance date. You can exchange your tickets to another date of the same production, subject to availability and some conditions.
Season Ticket Holders – Unlimited free ticket exchanges are an exclusive benefit for Season Ticket Holders.
Single ticket purchases – Ticket exchanges are offered for a fee of $8 per ticket.
Hassle-free online ticket exchanges that are confirmed on the spot.
Simply sign into your My STC account and go to the ‘My Shows’ tab to see a listing of all your upcoming performances. Select ‘Exchange Tickets’ for your chosen performance and our website will take you through the process.
Phone, email or in person
Please bear in mind that if you are planning to exchange tickets in person and there is a busy collection queue before a performance, you will be asked to wait until the performance has gone in.
- Tickets can be exchanged up to 24 hours before your peformance date.
- Tickets can be exchanged for a different performance date of the same production. We are unable to offer exchanges into a different production.
- If you select new tickets that are more expensive than your original ones, you will be charged the difference in the ticket prices.
- All exchanges are subject to ticket availability. Tickets cannot be exchanged for sold out productions.
- Refunds are only offered for specific and unusual circumstances, such as an event cancellation. All tickets sold by STC are issued subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- If you select new tickets that are cheaper than your original ones and there is a difference on your final order amount, we can provide a credit for the amount as an STC gift voucher or you can donate the difference to STC and receive a tax-deductable receipt for the amount. Please note that we do not provide partial refunds.
- Twenties tickets, promotional offers and discounted tickets cannot be exchanged.
- If you purchased a 3 play package, you can exchange your tickets for a different performance date of the same production. 3 play packages are valid for performances from Monday to Thursday. If you exchange your ticket outside of these days, you will be charged the difference in price. All ticket exchanges for 3 play packages incur a fee of $8 per ticket.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A list of common queries can be found on our FAQs page. If you require further information about ticket exchanges please contact our Box Office on (02) 9250 1777.