We understand that your plans may change, so we have a range of flexible ticket exchange options.
- Ticket exchanges are available for most STC productions, subject to availability and some conditions
- Exchanges are available up to 2 hours before your performance
- You can exchange your tickets to another date of the same production or to a different production
- No fees - in response to the COVID-19 health crisis, we have temporarily removed fees for ticket exchanges
- Exchange your tickets online or contact our Box Office
If you have made a reservation at Walsh Bay Kitchen, you will need to contact them directly to cancel your reservation.
EXCHANGE TICKETS ONLINE
Hassle-free online ticket exchanges that are confirmed on the spot.
Sign into your My STC account and go to the ‘My Shows’ tab to see a listing of your upcoming performances. Select ‘Exchange Tickets’ for your chosen performance to start.
EXCHANGE TICKETS BY PHONE OR EMAIL
Call us on (02) 9250 1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All exchanges are subject to ticket availability. Tickets cannot be exchanged for sold out productions
- Tickets can be exchanged up to 2 hours before your performance
- Tickets can be exchanged for a different performance date of the same production or into a new production
- If you select new tickets that are more expensive, you will be charged the difference in the ticket prices
- Refunds are only offered for specific and unusual circumstances, such as an event cancellation. All tickets sold by STC are issued subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice
- If you select new tickets that are cheaper than your original ones and there is a difference on your final order amount, we can provide a credit for the amount as an STC gift voucher or you can donate the difference to STC and receive a tax-deductable receipt for the amount. We do not provide partial refunds
- Thirties tickets, promotional offers and discounted tickets cannot be exchanged
- If you have made a reservation at Walsh Bay Kitchen, you will need to contact them directly to cancel your reservation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A list of common queries can be found on our FAQs page. If you require further information about ticket exchanges please contact our Box Office on (02) 9250 1777.