WHY WORK FOR US?
Sydney Theatre Company is Australia's largest theatre company and the state theatre company of NSW. STC is a place where artists, staff and audiences come together to explore and share ideas through the power of live storytelling.
We aim to create work that reflects the world we live in and engages people from all walks of life. Different perspectives and experiences give rise to new and transformative stories that are vital to our work. Our distinct community of people, and our creative output, is fuelled by these differences.
We believe in inclusion and accessibility, and provide equal opportunity. We offer staff a creative and supportive environment.
All staff are entitled to complimentary tickets to STC productions.
To apply for a position:
- Download the job pack that contains all required information and instructions
- Please note all applications must address the selection criteria if one has been set
- Please forward your completed application and CV to email@example.com unless otherwise specified in the job pack
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Customer Service Supervisor, Season Tickets. Applications close 9am Wed 19 Jun. Download the job pack.
- Customer Service Representative. Applications close 9am Mon 24 Jun. Download the job pack.
- Customer Service Representative, Season Tickets. Applications close 9am Mon 1 Jul. Download the job pack.
In 2019, work experience will take place from 7–11 October. We no longer offer ad hoc work experience placements for individual students and we do not offer work experience outside of these dates. Even if your work experience week is outside of this time, you might consider doing our week in addition to the work experience week designated by your school.
Applications for the 2019 program will open Mon 22 Apr 2019 and close Fri 26 Jul 2019. More info.
Sydney Theatre Company runs an internship program with key tertiary institutions in NSW, and internationally with Boston University. These internships are managed and coordinated directly through these institutions.
Unfortunately, due to the busy nature of a large theatre company, we are unable to accept unsolicited internship applications outside of these established programs.